Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday Brings A Purple Thrifted Dress and Promised Pictures

Well...as promised, I have brought to you today the pictures of my Thrifted Purple Dress. Yay, I say because I was so anxious to share it with you!!!

The lighting is different in the second picture, but I wanted to show the belt in more of a close up view. In addition, I have also promised to share with you our recent get-away pictures and my collection collection of charms.

In this picture below, look in the upper right hand side by the toggle clasp...you will see the beautiful little heart that Jimi just bought for me this past weekend.

...and this is another view of my bracelet so you can see some of the other charms. I still need to collect some more before the bracelet is complete. I do love to collect charms....can you tell?

So there you have it..as promised. Until next time, have a beautiful week.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. very nice dress-purple is one of my favorite colors! :) Also, I love your pretty pink hat! love you friend, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he I know what to find you for Christmas-to help finish your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Donna,
    You are so sweet...Thank you my friend♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just found your blog thru Sammy D's Wall. Love the charms! Very vintage looking. The dress' color is gorgeous! New follower. Love to see you pass by my blog & say hi! :)

    Reyna
    @glamourglory
    http://www.youtube.com/reynalay

    ReplyDelete