Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday..It's Valentine's Day♥

Hello on this years Valentine's Day!!! So excited as today is my Wedding Anniversary to the most amazing Man!!!! We will be celebrating this evening by having dinner at a very romantic place. I am so looking forward to it! I hope your Valentine's Day will be just as lovely. If you were thinking about doing a super easy and fun look on your nails, I have created a video for you and will explain in further detail below.



Enjoy your day and have fun. I would love your comments on how you celebrated your Valentine's Day or if you tried this tutorial how you liked it. You could also send me your pictures....that would also be great.
Valentine's Day Inspired Nails♥
Start with clean unpolished nails.
File nails to shape.
Gently push back cuticles by using a gentle cuticle remover
or lotion.
remove any traces of remover/lotion with a cotton ball that has nail polish remover on it.
For best adhesion, gently buff nails with a fine grit buffer or nail file.
Dust off nails again using the wet cotton ball.
Now apply the base coat.
Next apply one or two coats of Red Polish.
Then apply one coat of the fine glitter polish to all nails.
On the Ring finger, apply one coat of the chunky glitter polish.
Now apply nail gems to the ring finger using any sizes of your choice and any design of your choice. Pick up the gems with either a tweezers or an orange wood stick. If using the stick, it is easiest to dip the end in clear polish to be able to pick up the gems.
(I like to apply the gems when the nail is still tacky.)
Finish with top coat to seal your nails and the gems.
....and there you have it.

Well, I have to start getting ready for my day. Have a Sweet Day!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment