Monday, June 4, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday...Nail Tips Second in the Series

Hi Everybody, today is Tuesday and it is time for the second video in my Nail Tips Series.  As you know, the Band played at the Hard Rock this past Saturday...I got to bed so late Sunday morning and slept until about 4pm.  Needless to say, I had a lot of things to do around my house that I just was not able to do.  So glad that I was able to post Sunday In Blog Land for you though. Unfortunately, I was not able to do a Mani Monday post.
So...with today's post, I will include the mani of the week as well as the video.




Have a beautiful week and I will be back soon!

Much Love,
♥♥♥

Milady Leela

**Sinful Colors "Ciao Bella, Milani "Gems" and Poshe' Top Coat
Magic Nail Base Coat, not shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment