Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer's Second Birthday

Yesterday our family went to the Pittsburgh Zoo to celebrate my Grand Baby's 2nd birthday.


 It was a lovely day indeed!!!! Not only was the weather perfect, the whole day was perfect!!!!

 To conclude our gathering, we dined at the Spaghetti Warehouse and enjoyed a fabulous feast of Spaghetti and Meatballs of course.....and the bread, ahhhh the bread, so good!!!!

 At the Zoo, I filmed and Jimi took pictures...so as soon as we get everything edited, I will share... I promise! Gosh, it was such an amazing day!!!! I can't stop thinking about it!!!! Oh and by the way, Our favorite(Jimi  and me) feature at the zoo was first, the Elephants!  There was a Mama, Daddy and Baby, we got some great pics of them taking a bath and playing in the water. My daughter filmed the Elephants and I hope to share that with you too.  Next was the Aqua zoo.  There is such a peaceful and mysterious vibe about underwater life. So.....keep a look out for the pics and video, I am sure you will enjoy them!

Earlier this week, I stumbled across a few accessories to go along with my new travel bag.  I was so excited to have found an exact match at a different store than where I purchased the bag. I tell you all about it here.




















I hope your week was lovely!

I send wishes your way for another lovely week ahead....by the way, I hear there is going to be a tea party soon...wink, wink!



Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela


No comments:

Post a Comment