Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A week already? Time for A Tutorial!

I recently found an eyeshadow palette with such beautiful colors for spring and Summer.  I am so in love with the combination of shades in this palette and look forward to creating many looks with it. The other day, I wore the pink all by itself with a simple black liner and today, created the same look using only the green.
I have even experimented by wearing all of the colors together in a vertical line instead of the usual horizontal.  Below is a  Tutorial Video I share with that look.  In addition, I have included a mini haul of a couple of new nail polish shades I also recently purchased.  Let me know what you think of this look.



xoxo and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P,S. Look for the 8th Nail Tips Video in the series coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment