Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fashion and Felines


Last Night The Band performed in New Castle.  I posted a video of my Outfit of the Evening and share it here.



In addition I want to share a Facebook Page that I just created today.  I created it because I feel that there is a community of people that love cats just as much as I do and thought it would be a way for all of us to share things such as information, photo's and videos pertaining to all things cats.


Please take a moment to check out the page and join if it is something you are interested in. I hope you find it to be fun and informative. Below is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/TheKittyCommittee

Have a great week and I will see you back here on Tuesday for the next Nail Tips Tutorial on Tuesday♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment