Thursday, October 17, 2013

Organizing My Closet

 Hello Friends,
A while ago, I had organized my closet which is very small and created a space that worked perfect for me.  As of Late, I have begun to rework some things and have now come up with what I think is even more functional for the space that I have.  Soon, I will be sharing photo's!!! Yay, I can not wait to show you what I have done!! I will probably do another video too. 
What I can tell you now is that I have come up with a really cool way to hang up my handbags...I love it so so much!!! I found a piece at the Thrift Shoppe that was made in India and am using it for my Handbags now.
LOL, no it is not a hook or a hanger of sort...you will just have to wait and see...Tee Hee!!! Also, I have taken something that I have had for a very long time that I no longer needed for it's original purpose, and am now using it to display and organize my belts..Oh I am super excited to share these ideas with you.  Please hang in there, I promise to have photographs soon.  This week is just so hectic, therefore, photographing and filming will have to wait...but it will be soon!!!

If you are interested in seeing the video of my Closet Organization from the past....here is the link:
http://youtu.be/-cQuZbDPPbs

I would love to hear or see how you organize your closet space...leave me a comment or send me a photo.
Hope you are having a Beautiful Day...Blessings and...
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment