Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hand Milled Soaps

Today's Agenda.....The Creation of Hand Milled Rose Soap Balls...so Beautiful and so Luxurious!!!! 


I am planning on a Bath and Body Section in addition to my Gypsy Jewelry and Candles at my Shows this Spring....if you watched my recent video entitled: 
You heard me mention that I will be creating Nature Crafts this year.  Soap making is one of those things that fit into my vision.  I will be using herbs, flowers and spices in my soap making as well as creating other projects like hand made paper. I have been wanting to incorporate more of my love for Nature into my creations by working with actual and natural treasures. So...stay with me to see what I am up to.  You can follow me here and on my other social networking sites. See the right hand side bar or check out www.miladyleela.com for links.
What was on your Agenda today?  I would love to know♥

Bright Blessing and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela


 

2 comments:

  1. Hand milled rose soap bars. I imagine they smell heavenly.

    ReplyDelete