Saturday, July 5, 2014

More Magical Incense


There has been many Magical things happening around here in my world...one of which is the creation of More Magical Loose Incense.  This time, something Spicy!!!! A concoction of Rose for love, healing and luck..Parsley for healing, strength, purification and prosperity...Ginger for prosperity, strength, health and protection. 
Like before, I am looking for good homes for this Beautiful and Aromatic Blend.  Visit me here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.902454673104451.1073741868.124212590928667&type=1  for information on how you can bring this Love Blessing to your world.

Thank you so very much for all of your love and support of me!!! It is truly because of YOU that I can do what I do to share these very special Love Blessings.

Love, Light and Enchantment,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment