Monday, September 22, 2014

Busy Time


It has been a very busy time!!! Saturday was my Trunk Show and it went very well!!!  You can find an album from the show here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.946887791994472.1073741882.124212590928667&type=1
 Also this weekend our Band performed in a Music Festival, it was a lot of fun and our performance went well...I hope to post a video soon.
I have however,  uploaded on a couple of video's that I had planned on sharing.  I think you will enjoy both of them.





I will see you all back here in Blog Land versy soon!

Many Blessings and Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

4 comments:

  1. Your trunk is so beautiful!

    I grew up on a large property and would like one again one day, filled with rescued dogs and cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so wonderful!!!!! I too have thought of that...we have three cats and two were rescued. My Kitty Committee is so close to my heart.

      Delete
  2. Your trunk shows always look so beautifully displayed! You have been so busy talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lovely!!! I have been busy! That's just how I roll..tee hee♥

      Delete