Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Birthday~ Just the Beginning...

Last week was my Birthday week!   My Birthday is May 14th, however, we started to celebrate a bit earlier.
It began on Tuesday the 12th with Dinner and a Concert. The dinner was totally Fab!!!! Jimi took me to a restaurant in the Pittsburgh Strip District called Rollands.  It is a Seafood place and the food was so yummy!!!
 I had the Grilled Tuna Salad that came with Fries.(Yes, that is a Grilled Tuna Steak!!!)
Jimi had the Hot Lobster Salad. We also enjoyed spicy Bloody Mary's that went perfect with our selections.
Next, we went to the Consol Energy Center to see the Ed Sheeran Concert.  Jimi arranged for us to go to the Meet and Greet...meeting Ed was super awesome!!!
He actually snapped the photo on Jimi's Cell Phone!
The concert was really great too...Ed puts on a kick ass show!!!




(this last photo is courtesy of our friend Scott Tady, who is the Entertainer Editor for The Beaver County Times)
What a night!!! We both had so much fun!!! Next up is my Birthday Celebration at the Tea Shoppe so please come back soon for that.

Much Love and Many Blessings,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S.  I thought I would leave you with a short Video I took at Rollands♥

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Love your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, it was...and thank you btw, I happened to find that shawl at one of my thrift shopping excursions.
      Much Love and Blessings,
      Dena

      Delete