Sunday, January 17, 2016

Twas on The Artgenda

This weekend was very busy indeed...Art and Music ruled my Enchanting World!
One of the projects I completed were these lovely Lavender Bath Bombs.  I will be offering them at The Teacup and Grounds for Purchase. I must say that they smell so so amazing and look so so lovely indeed!!! This week I will be teaching a class on how to make these beauties.  I am thinking that an E~Course will also be in order for those of you that are not local and would want to see how I make them. 
In addition, I finished up a couple of other projects and am working on the completion of another.  Of the finished projects, one for the Tea Shoppe...Cinnamon Valentine Vintage Heart Ornaments and the other, a special memory box that I have filled with a few treasures form our Holiday with my Parents.  I will be sharing a video on that soon as well as an overall of the projects from the weekend.  Included in this artgenda were also Painted Postcards.
Oh how I love it when Spirit moves me to do what I Love!!!

Hope your weekend was Magical!!!
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I filmed a brief video sharing some of the artful musings that I used and created this weekend.  You can visit it here: 
I hope you enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment