Thursday, June 2, 2016

Almost Time For The Summer Solstice~Welcome June~Honor Your Soul

Soon approaching us is the Summer Solstice!  There is a lot of Passionate Energy associated with this time of Year! Welcome June!

How do you Celebrate?  What is it that you do in the Summer? My First Plan of action is creating a few Blessings/Pray Candles for our Atlar.  These Candles carry for me, the Energies associated with not only Passion for the Summer but Energies that are true to any Season.  I am so looking forward to creating them.

Oh yes, I would like to mention that The Tea Shoppe has been open for One Year. Yes...it was our One Year Anniversary on June 1st!


Jimi and I have lots of plans that we would like to manifest this Summer.  We will be working hard on making these sometimes Impossibilities Possible.

Have a Beautiful and Most Magical Day,
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S.I filmed a Video the other day... This Video talks more in detail about The Energies of The Summer Solstice!!!

2 comments: