Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A Fabulous Fete'

Our Mermaid Market Makers Art Show Event was Fabulous!!!! Another is scheduled for July 30th and we will have some of the vendor/Artists from before along with some new artists.
The day was just perfect...sunny and warm but not too too hot. I created a very special blend of Fresh Strawberry Lemonade, which was a big hit, along with Black Raspberry and Peach Iced Teas. Sweet Treats were also a hit!  I had some Mermaid-esque flower sugar cookies made and all sorts of other goodies.
Jimi is in the process of compiling all of the photographs from the day and I hope to be posting them soon here on the Blog.
Looking forward to the weekend as we celebrate The 4th of July Celebrations. Be back soon with more to share♥
 Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Feel free to visit my Youtube Channel as I have added a few new Video's
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela

1 comment: