Friday, February 10, 2017

More In The Plans~With Love All Things Are Possible




Hello Friends,

I have really been on a roll with all of this Planner stuff!   I just simply adore the fact that I cam up with a technique to use my weekly spreads as a vision board for manifestation.

I gave a lot of thought to that idea and decided that not only would sharing my spreads be a great way to inspire others but how about other people inspiring each other?
with that being said, I began a Facebook Group.  If you do not use a Planner, you can still join as some of you may Journal or create Vision Boards for manifestation too.
Visit here to Join the Public Group.https://www.facebook.com/groups/389873328038583/

This is how my current week spread began.


 ...and evolved into one of my favorites thus far.
Next week I have a Very Special Planner Spread planned as it is Mine and Jimi's Wedding Anniversary Week.  Stay tuned for that if you will.

If you are interested in the meaning behind the idea of the Photo above, I filmed this video.



It is kind of funny that in being a Planner Girl, I am actually art journaling my ideas and thoughts into each weekly spread.
 .
Let me know if you are a Planner Girl!  Do you create weekly Vision Board Spreads?

Much Love,
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment