Thursday, February 16, 2017

More Visions of Love and Hopeless Romantic Journals de Junque

Hello Loves,
As promised I wanted to share more of the Clips into my Planner.  This is how my Planner Spread looks for The week of Valentines Day!  It truly Represents all that it shows.
For more details on the Representation of this Planner Spread, visit here♥


In addition, I have finished the "Hopeless Romantic" Journal de Junque or Junk Journal that I spoke about on my social network sites.  I am so in love with how it has turned out.  This one is available for purchase and once sold, I will be making more to order.  All will be unique but have certain similarities.
Take a peek here♥


Let me know if you are interested in having me create one for you♥
I hope your week is an inspiring and beautiful one...

Have a Magical Day!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment