Sunday, July 15, 2018

Food, Friendship and Antiques~Miladyleela

What a Lovely Place!
 Great Food and Friendship.....at this adorable vintage like little diner!






The Menu Selection was awesome.....so many choices!!!  I always seem to stick to my favorite breakfast...scrambled eggs, crispy turkey bacon, home fries and toast.  Most times it is rye, but this day I opted for italian from one of the local bakeries.

Next up after our meal, we went to a fabulous little antique store.  I did have photo's of some of the store but must have mistakenly deleted them.  I do however have the video below so that you can see all of the lovely treasures I came home with.
Enjoy❤



Antiquing Haul~Food and Friendship  Video sharing all of the treasures from the day!


Sending you Much Love and Many Blessings,

❤❤❤

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment