Wednesday, July 18, 2018

These Fanciful Feathers!!!!


Working on more Paper Feathers to add to the Fanciful and Funky Collection of Paper and Lace!  I started with metalic paper and now these.....so much more to do though.  The next step is to embellish them.  Once these are complete, these fanciful feathers can be used to decorate your home in so many fabulous ways!!!!!
Visit my "Paper and Lace" Group on Facebook for more yummy paperie projects here...
My Paper and Lace Group Shoppe
Xo
#miladyleeladesignstudio #miladyleeladesigns

Sending you...
Much Love.
❤❤❤
Milady Leela

P.S. Visit me on Patreon for Exclusive Content posted on Each Monthly Full Moon.
I would LOVE for you to consider joining me there as a part of The Faerie Stardust Tribe.
You can join the tribe for less than your favorite cuppa per day.
Hope to see you there!!!
Dena Miller/Miladyleela on Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment