Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Birthday Weekend

My Birthday was Saturday.

The Band played Friday night, Saturday night and straight into Sunday morning of which we did a 4 hour show at the Pittsburgh Marathon. There was no sleep until noon that day. Jimi bought me the most adorable cake for my Birthday... it was a Cinderella cake. He calls me Lacey, so in case you were wondering about the cake picture above...that's me...tee hee!

I also received a surprise visit from a floral delivery man who handed me the most beautiful Lilly and Carnation bouquet. My Jimi….every year he gives me flowers; and each year, the bouquet is so beautiful! The Band mentioned my birthday so many times and did the Beatles “Birthday” song for me after midnight on Friday.

I got to see my Brother who sang with me on stage and my Sister – In –Law too.

My sweet little niece made me a cupcake and had it hand delivered by my Brother.

It was truly a fantastic weekend!!!!!

I also got the chance to post my Hammered Metal and Peal Bracelet in the Shoppe…..check it out @ http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com

Hmmm….was just thinking that last year for my Birthday, we took a train to Washington DC. How wonderful that was …my how time flies.

I still have yet to paint the Tinkerbell ornaments that Jimi gave me. Hmmm…new project.

One last thing to mention, I was finally able to get together with my friend Candy for a day of crafting….

I have started to make a pair of lovely Faery Wings. They are in the beginning stages, as I have to add paint, glitter, flowers, ribbon and any other embellishment that comes to mind. More pics of my finished project on that in the near future. I simply cannot wait to finish them and share them with you. Do stop by Candy’s blog for a peek at her finished Faery Wings…they turned out so pretty!!!!

http://20candykisses.wordpress.com/2011/05/08/fairy-wings/

Happy Day my Lovelies.

Much Love,

♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment