Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday








I had to share some pictures of our day trip yesterday....My Hubby and I had such a delightful time browsing through all the interesting shoppe's and boutiques. The humming bird tree above was so sweet and magical.



...and look at this chair and pillows, Oh how I would love to have them in my home.



Check out this chair and ottoman set...it is made out of recycled newspaper and magazines. We sat in it to test it's comfort ability. It was so surprisingly comfortable and yet another group of furnishings that I would love to have in my home. Wow, I say...talk about recycling and reusing. I love that!!!!!! So darn creative too!!!


One more thing that I want to share today is this nail tutorial that I came across.....super cool! I can not wait to try it on my own nails. I plan on it, so I will have to post pictures of that for you in the near future.



Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment