Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday bringsTerrariums

I have been wanting to make Terrariums for quite some time now. I purchased all the supply's needed several months ago. Some of the glass vases were thrifted and others I had in my collection at home. So...last night, I finally put together my Terrariums. They are going to be gifts this Christmas for some special people in my life. You know I can not say who because they will know what they are getting when they read this post. Anyway, I thought I would share them with you.

They were so much fun to make and I think they came out really nice. I decided that I want to make a couple more since I am on this roll. Below is a really nice tutorial video that I had found on Youtube.



If you decide to give it a try, this is very simple to follow. Please let me know if you have made Terrariums. I would love to hear about it and would love to see pics too.

Christmas is almost here....can you believe it?
The Band has been doing a few Christmas tunes lately...here is one of them, I hope you enjoy.



Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment