Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas at The Miller's

What a Christmas this was!!!!! Lovely times with Family and Friends. Memories made and good times had. I can not believe it is over, it has come and gone so quickly this year, I feel as though It just crept up and snuck out in a blink. My favorite memory from this year was the Candle Light Service at our Church. Our Pastor reads the biblical story of Jesus birth and at the end of the story, the entire congregation holds up a lit white candle. There is nothing but silence for about five minutes and then the our Pastor tell us to "go in peace". It is truly so beautiful!!!! I look forward to that quiet moment every single year. It really touches me.
I also want to share a few pictures of Christmas at our house. I wanted to take more but there was so much going on and I did not want to miss anything!!! It was a wonderful Christmas!

Hope yours was just as lovely!

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment