Sunday, October 21, 2012

One More Week!

Oh my!!!!! Just one more week before the 5th Annual Halloween Blog Party with Afancifultwist!!!
I have been working very hard on putting things together for a fabulous party!!!! October 27th is the day!!! Stop back for all of the festivities here and then fly on over to http://www.afancifultwist.typepad.com
You won't be disappointed!!!!  Miss Vanessa hosts such a lovey party♥

 Also I have been busy in my studio creating Faery Coins.

 This first photo above is the beginning stages and the photo below, is the back of the finished coins.

The coins will soon be available in my Etsy Shoppe...sold as a set of three in a sweet little drawstring bag. Stay tuned for that if you will.  Everyone needs to have a set of these magical coins.  They are sure to bring you good luck and keep best wishes coming your way.

...and be sure to enjoy breakfast with Donna and I as we share how to prepare yummy blueberry pancakes.



Be back soon!
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment