Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yummy Crock Pot Recipe And Other Random Things

It is that time of year again where the weather gets cooler and I want to spend more time in the kitchen cooking up yummy recipes!  Seems like I am usually in my kitchen anyway as my Studio Space is also there.  I while ago, I posted a video sharing my little piece of blissful heaven...you can view it here if you like:http://youtu.be/CeY29lI446w
Anyway....the Recipe that I really enjoy making is one that I have created and fed my family with a lot.....give it a try and see what you think.  It is super easy and is one that you can get ready in the morning and it will be ready for you at dinner time.  The best part is that it makes your house smell sooooo good, especially if you leave for the day and come home later.



Rosemary Pot Roast
1 tbs olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1tsp dried rosemary
1 bay leaf
1 cup of brewed coffee
2-4 lb rump roast
For gravy:
1 -2 tbs of cornstarch or flour
Water to combine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Combine all ingredients together into a crock pot.
Cook on high for 4-6 hrs or low for 8-10 until meat is tender.
Transfer liquid from crock into a pot for the stove. Add a blend of cornstarch and water until mixed together.
Pour mixture into the liquid in pot and cook stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
Slice roast, add gravy and serve with mashed potatoes

I have also added a few new videos to my YouTube Channel this week....visit me there to see what has been going on in my world http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela ...and for  this one where I am out and about particularly to pick up some pictures for a scrapbook project.






Hope you had a Beautiful Week....I shall leave you with this quote: Your Mind is the scrapbook of your life, fill it with beautiful ideas and memories~~Dena K. Miller

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I am so excited for our upcoming RD Productions Meeting this week....we will be viewing a possible venue and hopefully securing it for our Art Show!  Check us out on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RDProductionsforartists

No comments:

Post a Comment