Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweet Surprises

Hello there my Friends!  This has been a very good week!  The Trio Band was booked Thursday Night through Saturday and The full Band on Sunday!
Sweet Surprise no.1
 On Thursday night, Cathy and Mike who follow our Trio gifted me with the most beautiful and thoughtful gift!  They both know that I make Jewelry and have watched my YouTube Video's to know that I enjoy searching for bits and baubles so when I was on break, They presented me with a bag full of vintage costume jewelry and beads!!! It had once belonged to Cathy's Grand-Mother who had recently passed away. I was so taken back that they would think to give me such a thoughtful gift.  What a treasure!  Cathy said that she knows her Grand-Mother would be so happy that I would enjoy having this gift and that I would appreciate it too.  I do for sure!!! When I got home that night, I picked out the pieces that I wanted to keep and sorted the rest for my Gypsy Jewelry Designs.




Vintage Cameo's


A Golden Bracelet with Emerald center stone.


 Beaded Necklaces



 ...and lastly, a plethora of beads to create with. 

I am truly in awe of Cathy and Mike's generosity!

Sweet Surprise no.2
I was asked by a friend of mine to have my Jewelry Designs on consignment in her Beauty and Wellness Spa...Her Grand Opening was yesterday and two pieces of my Jewelry have already sold! I am super excited to have my Jewelry on display there...the shop is so Earthy and Zen..it truly fits the style of my designs.  In addition...have I mentioned that I will be doing Nails there at the spa?  I do not think I did...so yeah, I will be there on Monday's starting July 15th and am super excited!  Getting back to my Jewelry....it is the first shop that I have my work in and it makes me so happy that my pieces are already selling!  Now I need to look for other shops to place my Jewelry in. Know of any that I could look into?
Surprise no.3
Today I discovered that my Mixed Media Winged Guitar Painting was placed in an Etsy Treasury!  You can see it here.https://www.etsy.com/treasury/OTI3NDI1OXwyNzI0NjYyNzU0/brr-its-chilly-christmas-forever-t

I am so grateful for all of the Sweet Surprises that happened to me this week.

Talk with you soon.
Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Connoisseurs Lasonic Jewelry Cleaner (Google Affiliate Ad)
Black Mannequin Jewelry Stand (Google Affiliate Ad)
Brylanehome Jewelry Collection Organizer (White) (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment