Sunday, July 28, 2013

Food and Friendship

My Friend Donna and I have not been able to spend time together in quite a while.  We are both so busy and especially in the Summer it seems.  Anyway, Donna and I were able to have a breakfast meeting last week to catch up on things!  Breakfast was so yummy!!! We both ordered the same thing.


We both have Birthday's in May and had not had time to exchange our gifts either so we finally did at our meeting.


 Also, For those of you that follow me; you know that Donna and I sometimes film DIY's together for my YouTube Channel...  we were able to plan our next project for filming at our breakfast meeting too.  Please stay tuned for it here: http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela 

I would have to say it was not only a productive meeting but it was a great time enjoying Food and Friendship with my Lovely Friend Donna!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Gift Bag and Tissue Assortment - 24 ct. (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment