Friday, December 6, 2013

So Much To Do!!

Hi There My Friends!!

Oh my, it is such a busy time of year! I have been very busy finishing up projects for my Jewelry Show which takes place this weekend, making Christmas Gifts, Filming and Editing Video's etc... One of the projects for gifts I have been working on is Journals for my Nieces.  I am loving how they have turned out and think the girls will too. I also have made the most luxurious Bath Salts to add to the Beauty Baskets that I plan on creating.  I will post photo's of the Bath Salts and journals in another post.  I did want to share this video with you to personally invite you to my upcoming Jewelry Show.  It will be the last one for the year. If you are local to the area, I would love to see you♥

I also would love for you to peek at a couple of other video's I filmed where I share how to organize your Day Planner for 2014.  In the video, you will see how I altered the book to personalize it.  This was a really fun project and makes keeping and Journaling in your Day Planner so much more inviting!
Part One

Part Two


Oh and I joined the Band Wagon and got myself and Instagram account!!! Yay!  I love Instagram so much!  It is truly addicting.  Do you have an Instagram account?  Join me there http://www.instagram.com/miladyleela   

What is going on in your world this time of year?

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S.  Jimi and I just ordered 28lbs of Beeswax!!! We will be making more candles into the new year.  I am super excited about that.  If you need or want to order any Beeswax Candles, check out our Candle Boutique at http://www.miladyleela.storenvy.com  Our Candles are 100 % organic and have the most pleasant and peaceful scent of honey.  We would also love it if you could help share our Candle Boutique with your friends.  Let them know where to find us if you would not mind.

Once again...Much love from me to you♥


2 comments:

  1. Saw your datebook videos! I just bought one called Spellbound and each month has a beautiful painting of fairies or something magical along with a magical quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, that sounds so lovely...ooh how I wish I could have found one like that!!! I would love to see photo's!!!! Let me know if you post any♥

      Delete