Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Mail and Herbal Goodness

I recently received some "Happy Mail" from two of my Dearest Friends(Sisters).
I was so delighted to open these packages I can not begin to even tell you♥
My delight was captured...but of course, in video...
Visit here if you are interested:


and:


Another wonderful thing that just happened in my world was that I had been invited to lead a discussion at an Herb Club in Sarver, Pa.

I created  some Potpourri bundles with my Spicy Scarborough Rose Blend to give as handouts along with the recipe so that they could create it at home.
The bundles were so well received.
 It was such a great time....The ladies shared a meal with me and Jimi while we were there and we also got to take home some Feverfew (Wild Chamomile).
I am super excited to plant this beautiful Herb along the side of my Grey House♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela 

2 comments:

  1. You have wonderful friends and exciting adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura,
      Yes and You are included in that list and adventure! I thank you so very much for being a part of my Adventures here on my Blog♥
      xo

      Delete