Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Magical and Sacred Spaces of Home~ Making Changes~ Balance of Energy

Hello Friends,

Yesterday I attended an Art Show that I was asked to be in  with some of the Treasures I create.
I will be posting photo's soon. Anyway, after the show, Jimi and I came home and spent some time relaxing together. It has been a very long weekend for us and Yesterday was also very busy in preparing for this show.  It felt really good to just sit and unwind.
I recently I changed out the curtains that hang in our Living Room Windows to the cream colored lace in the photo.  For the most part, I change them out two times a year. I have a set that I use for Autumn and Winter, and a set for Spring and Summer.  I try to keep it simple that way.
I am really loving how the light is coming in through the window.  The Sun's Energy is filling our Sacred Space with such Beauty and Nurturing Love.  Truly Magical indeed. I am also looking forward to seeing the Moon light when it is in a position to shine through our windows.  I know it will also look Beautiful and her Energy just as Powerful♥
I would love to hear if you make changes with your windows for the season.
Wishing you all many Blessings!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. Who else is looking forward to Beltane besides me?

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of having seasonal curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the easiest way to decorate and makes us look forward to the season changes♥

    ReplyDelete