Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Day In The Life~The Antique Emporium

Hello there My Beautiful Souls,
Have I mentioned that one of my most favorite things to do is to visit at The Antique Emporium.  It is a wonderful treasure trove not too far from my area.  I often visit there with my Friend Kathy and we have many fond memories and quite a collection of old but new to us finds. This particular time, I totally scored on a collection of the most beautiful antique jewelry....

Bracelets, necklaces and charms...Oh My!!!!  One of the jewelry pieces I found was a quail egg that had been hand painted and signed by the artist in 1975. Truly a treasure, I say!!
I also purchased a couple of small glass pieces to hold some of this jewelry and found a really cool glass tray that is meant to hold a cocktail and ashes from a cigar or cigarette.  One of my son's regularly smokes cigars and enjoys scotch...so, you can guess I will be gifting that tray to him.
I may go back and see if I can get the second one to gift to another friend on our next trip.

For more photos of this day, please click on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfl8yinn5XP/

I hope you are having a Magical Day and until next time...
Much Love,
Milady Leela



No comments:

Post a Comment