Friday, May 18, 2018

Milady Leela/A Witches Wardrobe Auction ~Magical Musings


Today, I held my first online auction.  It was a lot of fun filming and in particular because I chose to film on My Sun Porch.  The weather was perfect for filming today so I thought this space would be a great fun.  I love how the vintage shawl I hung as a backdrop looks.  What do you think? Now that we are moving into Summer Solstice, I believe that I shall film more often in this space as long as it is not too hot outside.

Anyway, I would love for you to check out my video auction and take a look at all I have to offer from my line. 

Click Here for the Trunk Show!

You can still try purchase anything you see if you want something.  I will let you know if it has sold.
Email me your bid here:
http://www.miladyleela@gmail.com

Your contributions towards the treasures I create, the social media I post and the workshops that I share are such a blessing to me as it allows me to continue my mission to spread Love and Light around the Globe.  I so enjoy inspiring others and helping them to smile...bringing  a bit of joy on a daily basis to help counteract the drama that life can bring.  Your support of all that I do allows me to use the gifts that have been given to me by this amazing universe to spread the love.

Thank you for being a part of my enchanting world and allowing me to bring joy to your world, through all of my Magical Musings.

Much Love,
❤❤❤
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment