Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Food and Friendship is such a fabulous combination!!!!
I adore having breakfast meetings with my friends.  We chat, dream and plan for all sorts of things that together we want to accomplish. 
A recent meeting with my friend Cheryl was so wonderful.  We caught up on all sorts of things and talked about future plans.  Cheryl gifted me a delightful collection of old cards to create with at our meeting.  It was such a pleasant surprise!!! I will be able to use the cards in so many projects.

 Cheryl ordered a fabulou full breakfast of which I usually order also.  This time, I decided to change it up and ordered...
my next favorite thing which is oatmeal with cinnamon.  A side of milk completes the yummy cereal.
Take a peek at te video by clicking on the highlighted words below.
Food and Friendship

I encourage you to make time with your friends and enjoy the joys of food and friendship!!!

Much Love,
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment