Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Day In The Park



Today was a lovely day!!! Jimi had to work at a Community Day Event that was about an hour and a half away. I decided that it would be nice to go out and visit him so I invited my daughter Kelly and my grand baby to come along. We packed up the car and drove out to the event. The day was perfect, not too hot and very sunny. Kelly thought the park was so beautiful. She has a great eye for photo composition and took this picture.

Summer had a great time also. She played on the swings and on the slide.


Kelly also took this picture of Summer and Me on the tunnel slide.

On the way home, the baby fell asleep in the car, Kelly and I realized that we did not get any pictures of the two of us or even the three of us. Oh boy, I guess that happens. It just gives us the excuse to have another day in the park. Hope it is soon.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment