Sunday, September 18, 2011

Woodland Enchantment

I had mentioned that My Mister and I went to the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival last week. It was a lovely time indeed. I promised pictures of the day and wanted to share them with you now.I was so happy to have found The Wizard as I wanted to discuss Practical Magic with him.



I shared with him what I have in store for you all...be sure to check back here on the 24th. You can see what I am talking about by visiting this link: http://pmparty2011.blogspot.com
It is going to be magical to say the least.

Be back soon and as always....
Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

P.S. If you are interested in my Faery Wings and would like to have a pair of your own, visit me here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/74628611/woodland-faery-wings

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dena,

    That certainly looked like fun! Love the fairy wings - was that a wizard you were talking to? In any event, it looked like great fun. I see you are getting ready for autumn. We are finally having summer weather this week so I'm enjoying it as much as I can!

    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preziosa,
    Thank you so much...I think the pics came out nice too♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    it has been a while since I talked with you..hope you and Miss Gracie are doing fine. It was a really fun day and yes, that was a wizard I was talking to. So nice to hear from you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wings are gorgeous!! I got to see Cast in Bronze for the first time this year and I loved it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the Practical Magic party.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy,
    Thank you!!! I really appreciate it. I just love making Faery Wings, they are truly magical! Also, Cast In Bronze is AMAZING..we have gone to the Rens Fest 4 years in a row and enjoy it every time. See you soon at the Practical Magic Party♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh that wizards hair is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I agree Kaitlyn.
    He was really cool to speak to. His outfit was so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    Thanks to Anna’s great Practical Magic blog party website I know that you are taking part in the event. I have pondered how to participate and thought it would be neat to post anonymously people’s thoughts and/or secrets regarding the movie. Sites which inspired me are:

    Post Secret
    Walt Disney Confessions

    Those thoughts or secrets could e.g. be “I have already watched the movie 1,000 times,” “I wish I had a sister like Gilly,” “The aunts’ house is my dream house,” “I have dreamt about Jimmy” etc. Anything which comes to your mind when you think of “Practical Magic.”

    If you feel like helping me out, be sure to send me your thought/secret as soon as possible at swappinghowdies@yahoo.de. Of course, I handle each “confession” anonymously. And – please nothing x-rated!

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birgit,
    I just emailed you my thoughts about the PM Movie♥
    See ya at the Party!!!!

    ReplyDelete