Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Band

The Band is busy!!!! if we are not performing, we are practicing, working on new music and original material. Last night we had a great night at the Moose Club in New Castle Pa. There were so many people there and they danced all night long! We have so much fun doing what we do.

So it is a week into the new year already....I hope your week was a good one. I also want to let you know that I am working on editing and uploading a new video as I type. I will post it soon to my YouTube Channel. In the meantime, you can visit me there @
http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela my plan is to continue sharing videos with you regarding art,music,fashion and beauty. I would love for you to subscribe.

Have a beautiful week.

Much love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment