Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yellow Reminds Me of The Sunshine

A new nail look already.....can you tell I am obsessed with nail polish?
This time I am wearing a beautiful yellow color by Sally Hansen that is called Mellow Yellow.

Once again, I have a glitter polish over it. Finally it is sealed with the Mega Shine Top Coat. If you have watched my latest Nail Tutorial video, this look is achieved the same way but using a lighter color instead. The link to the video is below:

http://youtu.be/_cm2nehW0Ik

It is kind of funny because I never thought that I would like yellow on my nails. I have seen other people wear it and thought that it looked nice on them but I did not think I would ever wear it . Lately, I have been seeing this color reviewed by some of the people I follow on YouTube. I gave it some thought and decided that I would not really know how I felt about it until I tried it myself. I have to tell you, I am so glad that I did. I absolutely adore it!!!!! Yes, the glitter is a must for me too. Since I have worn this color, I have received so many compliments. Give it a try if you have not, you may just surprise yourself. By the way, the color yellow reminds me of the sunshine and that.....makes me smile. Yeah, do try it I think it will make you smile too!
One last thing...I just want to share one of our Band Posters.

It is yellow, so yeah, I thought it would be appropriate to share today.
Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment