Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you! It has been a lovely Holiday Season for me and my family. I hope that yours was just as lovely. Our New Years Celebration was a lot of fun!

The Band performed at the same place we did last New Years. It was a great time. I received a new crock pot this year for Christmas from my Hubby so I had prepared pork and sauerkraut for us to eat after we got home. It was Yummy!!!!
....It has been a while since I created a video so below is the first for the New Year. I hope you enjoy.



Thanks so much to all of you that have supported me in my venture to bring you art,music and beauty in the past year...I appreciate you so much! I intend on continuing to bring you more of this in the year ahead. My heart is happy to be able to share my world with you. Thank you again for your support in my efforts! Happy New Year and blessings to you and your family. I send you wishes for an abundance in creativity,health,happiness and prosperity.

Much Love,

♥♥♥


Milady Leela

P.S. I have re listed some treasures in my Etsy shoppe and have updated my Facebook Profile in efforts to bring in the New Year with a fresh look. Take a peek if you will and thank you again for all of your support.

2 comments:

  1. Love your video's MiLadyLeela :) Keep them coming... Love your bow in your hair !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, I am glad that you are enjoying my videos. Thank you about the bow....I like it too♥

    ReplyDelete