Monday, May 21, 2012

Mani Monday And A New Video

Hello....today I bring you another Mani Monday.  I had been sporting two looks this past week.
One is what I call Carnival Nails.  This look reminds me of a carnival or circus tent.  The two colors are "Royal Cloak" by Revlon from the Masquerade Collection  and  "Shock" by L. A. Colors Color Craze Collection.



I adore these two colors together, probably because I have a thing for the Circus and vintage like carnivals

The next look is much more elegant and is the color "Kim Pletely In Love" from Nicole by OPI .  It is the perfect color for Spring and Summer!




I also have filmed a video to share showing this nail look and discussing a few new Lip Butter's I now have in my collection.




I hope you have a a beautiful week♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥

Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment