Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Is Right Around The Corner


 With Mother's Day right around the corner, I went back into my Blog archive and re-visited what I had written for my last years Mother's Day post.  I was in Arizona last year at this time and I remember writing in our beautiful condo...

 http://theenchantingworldofmiladyleela.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-honor-of-mothers-day.html

I just wanted to share it again with all of you,  In addition, I have a video that I filmed when I began uploading onto Youtube. In this video, I discuss some lovely Thrift Shoppe finds.  One of my treasures found, was a scarf that reminded me of my Mom and so I thought that for this Mother's Day...I would share this particular video with you.  I hope you enjoy it and be sure to watch at 8:26min to 9:26min...




 I love you Mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there♥


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P,S. My Mom gifted me with the lovely  Pink Tea Set in the photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment