Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Revlon...I Am Loving You!



I have been enjoying, well actually loving Revlon Products Lately!  Lipsticks and Lipliners in fact.  In the above picture on my lips is the "Really Red" Matte Lipstick and Color Stay "Red/Rouge" Lipliner.  I am totally in LOVE with the look!!!! Of course, I had to create a video to share this and a few other favorites..  Below is the video I have created discussing three Matte Lipsticks and a couple of Lipliners that I have recently purchased.



 If you like the products I am sharing, I suggest that you give them a try.  They are relatively inexpensive.

I hope you all enjoy my video and if you decide to give any of these products a try, let me hear from you.  I would enjoy and appreciate your opinions.

Have a wonderful day and....

Live Life Beautifully

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment