Monday, August 6, 2012

A Very Special Day!!!

Yesterday was my Dad's 77th Birthday.  The family got together to have lunch at one of my Dad's favorite restaurants for lunch. Below is a quick video of my OOTD for the gathering.




 We all had such a lovely time at the luncheon and after, Jimi and I went to my Parents house for a cocktail.  Once again, it was such a great time!! Jimi and I love spending time with my Parents...they are so inspiring to be around for so many reasons!!!!

Dad sent us home with a few treasures....several portraits in the most beautiful frames of me when I was a little girl, interesting books and the best treasure of all...an oil painting of my Aunt in her 20's as she dances with the Metropolitan Opera in New York.  Oh my gosh!!!! I am so honored to have this oil painting. It is truly a vintage piece as it is over 60 years old!!!!


I am really looking forward to hanging it on my photo gallery wall..of which incidentally, you can see in the video.

Hope you are having a beautiful day and I will see you soon with a Tutorial for Tuesday!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment