Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nesting

Hi there Everyone!!!! I am super happy at the moment about what has transpired over the last week.  We finally have a new couch and loveseat!!! Yay!  I have been wanting to get new furniture for such a long time and on Monday of last week, Thanks to our friends Denise and Marty, we have a new set(well not new but new to us...)  It was so funny how it all happened...I had asked Denise to look on Craig's List for me and  she found a set for herself instead.  Not a problem because we now have what used to be theirs and Jimi and I LOVE it!!!  It looks so good in our space!  The cats love it too...especially Mr. Jackson!

Yesterday, Denise and I went shopping for wall art and we both bought such cool stuff!!!!  Of course this was necessary since we both have to redecorate..haha! The best part is we did not spend that much money!!!  As soon as I get my livingroom together, I will take photo's to share.  I did already move the butterfly painting I created last year and put it over the large sofa...

It looks better there than it did over the TV.  Seems like with Spring around the corner, I am super inspired to clean, redecorate and spruce up my house!!!!  Oh and I should mention, that I am also working on redecorating our bathroom upstairs...it is eventually going to be a place where I can take a bath and get ready in a serene spa like environment.  Photos on that will also be shared..I promise!!!

Anyway, that is what has been happening in my world lately....what is happening in yours?

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment