Monday, September 23, 2013

Stay Tuned!!

This past Thursday I filmed Three video's! One of which has been uploaded and the other two are in the process of editing.  I love it when my day's are so productive!!!! Friday was also a productive day....I worked at Una Bella doing Mani's and Pedi's for a bridal party...went shopping for groceries after work then came home to create a yummy meal of Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs.
If you are interested in watching my newest video, here it is.



Stay tuned for a "What's in my Handbag" and an "OOTD" Video soon.

Just a quick note, my Band, The Sidewinder Band performed at an Annual Music Festival today.  The Festival is called Zanafest.  You can read more about the Festival here.www.zanafest.com
Scroll down to Sunday's Band list and click on the link to the Sidewinder Band.

By the way, today was the first day of Autumn...Autumn Equinox! How did you celebrate?
Hope your day was wonderful♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment