Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mani Monday...Nails I Am Loving

This is a Nail look that I have recently worn and have enjoyed. Red is always such a classic color and can dress up your nails as well as your lips.

Speaking of lips, I am on the hunt for Revlon's "Really Red" which is a matte color. My local CVS did not have it so next stop is Rite Aid. I am thinking of creating a lipstick collection video soon and would love to add this one to my collection to share with you.
Anyway, back to the nails, I have reviewed the glitter polishes with you in a video and you can check it out here....it is about 13 mins in.



In the video, I mention that you might not be able to wear this glitter polish alone, but I have decided to try it...
I am wearing it alone and I think it looks good. It is a fun and festive look for any occasion.

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Experiment with the glitter polishes you have and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment