Monday, April 9, 2012

Mani Monday...Nails Of The Week

Hi Everybody! How was your Easter? Mine was so lovely!!!! We spent the day with family and enjoyed a very nice dinner with Jimi's Mom and Brother..then off to my Dad's to visit for a while. It was truly a nice day. Earlier, I had delivered a basket to my oldest daughter and my grand baby...they were invited to an Easter egg hunt so I had to make my delivery early. I mentioned to Summer that the Easter Bunny dropped her basket off at "Grammy's" which is why I had to bring it over. She did not care..she just wanted the bubbles that were in her basket, which by the way were in a carrot shaped container..so cute!
Today is Monday and I have decided that I am going to be posting Mani Mondays when I do a Monday posts from now on. Here I will share my Nails of the week and the products used to achieve the look. If you have any questions about colors or products, please comment and I will answer. I do hope you enjoy this new idea for Monday posts.
Below is the look for my Nails of the week.


Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

P.S. I will be back tomorrow with a Tutorial Tuesday.

1 comment: