Sunday, September 9, 2012

Have I Mentioned....

Have I mentioned that I love Candles and a great bargain?   I though that I had shared with you that I went to a yard sale a few Saturday's ago and scored this Three Wick Candle with a stand for .20 cents!!!

 Yay me!!!! At first I though it was from Partylite but found out that it was not..no worries, it still was a fabulous find!  Also, this week, I found a few other fabulous finds and filmed a video to share about it.



Lastly I want to share with you that my Artist friend Robin and I have started a brand new company called, RD Productions.  So excited!!! We say that it is a company by Artists for Artists.   We are planning to put on an intimate gathering Holiday Art Show in 2013...more on that as progresses.  Also, I am excited to share that PnL Media Promotions will be helping to promote and plan this exciting event.   You can visit on FaceBook here:
http://www.facebook.com/RDproductionsforartists
http://www.facbook.com/PnLmediapromotions

Looking forward to the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival...I will be sharing info with you on that soon....stay tuned.

Have a beautiful week♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady leela


1 comment:

  1. Dena,

    Thanks for your sweet emails during the Practical Magic party last year -- so very much appreciated. :)

    Congrats on finding this great candle for such a wonderful price -- yeah for you!

    Sunny greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete