Monday, September 3, 2012

Two New Video's and One More In The Works.

This week I filmed and edited Three Video's.  Two of which I will share with you today here on my Blog.  The next one will be posted more than likely...tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday's post.  I believe that I mentioned previously that my Hubby was Terminated from his position at work.  He had been working there for the last 10 years plus.Well,  the Company decided to shut down and close The Department of Marketing of which he was in charge of due to a Restructure that unfortunately did not include him...anyway, he is home with me now and helping me with the things that I am involved in.  My main concern is that we will lose our Health Insurance at the end of this month.  Hopefully we can begin building our revenue again in order to purchase a policy. Ok...enough of that!  Below are the Video's I have posted on my Channel.  I do hope you enjoy them.  One is a shopping haul and the other, a get ready with me~makeup application.






Be back soon♥

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment