Sunday, April 21, 2013

Breakfast,Coffee,Chit Chat,DIY and of Course, Kitties!

Last week, my Friend Donna and I met for Breakfast at my house.  I cooked farm fresh brown eggs that were gifted to Jimi and me from our friends Robin and Roger when we made candles with them.

  Donna cooked our bacon...she taught me a little trick that makes cooking bacon so much easier....hmmm, maybe a DIY on that? Yeah, I am thinking that would be cool, so I won't reveal the trick as of yet.  Patience, my friends!  I will have to get together with Donna to film the Bacon Trick Video.  Anyway, breakfast was yummy.



 We filmed a DIY Video on how to make a sugar lip scrub.The Kitty Committee had to join in, of course!   Jump on over to my YouTube Channel to see it. http://www.youtube.com/miladyleela


 It was such fun to film with her again!  I think it has been since Christmas time that we did the last one.

I have also posted a couple of other video's this past week....this is one I filmed about a few Avon purchases.



Our Trio Band has been busy as of late..we played this weekend at a local Club and had a blast!!!

 If you are interested in keeping up with our Trio schedule....you can visit here: http://www.facebook.com/denamillersings
How has your week been?

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

Krups Breakfast Set 12-Cup Coffee Maker (Google Affiliate Ad)
Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Twinings Of London English Breakfast Tea - (Google Affiliate Ad)
Keurig Vue Pack Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend - 16-Pk. (Google Affiliate Ad)
 Krups Breakfast Set 2-Slice Toaster (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment