Friday, December 7, 2012

Au Naturel...Getting Back To Basics!

I have been so busy as of late...working in my Studio, creating gifts for Christmas and the Milady Leela Shoppe. http://www.miladyleela.etsy.com
Wrapping presents  and getting our home ready for the Holiday's!!!! With all of that going on, my hands and nails are a mess!  So, I have decided that it is time to get back to basics!!!

I began using my Shammy Buffer again and will be applying the Natural Nail Growth Activator to my nails two times a day (instead of one), then finishing with a good Nail Oil!!  My goal is to have my nails looking amazing by Christmas and New Years!!!! It can be achieved!!! I have been here before and know...tee hee!!

A while back, I created a ten week "Nail Tips" Series for my YouTube Channel and discuss the basics in this first video.



I would love for you to check it out and feel free to view the other nine video's in the series to learn my amazing tips.  Super simple and easy "Tips" to follow.  Let me know what you think about the video's and also, if you have any questions...leave me a comment or message and I will get back to you♥

I hope you are all having an amazing December so far...  I will be back soon!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment