Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hungry For Breakfast?


Hello there my Friends!!! Are you hungry for Breakfast? I know I was the day my friend Donna and I filmed another Chit Chat, Coffee and Kitties DIY.  We made Peach Pancakes and here we will show you how to do it♥



So much has been going on this week!!! Oh I still have so much to do in preparation for Christmas!!! I am getting there though.  I just did a final shop and now I believe I have all that I need.  Well, there may be just a few things that I will have to get.

It is a busy time of year, we all know this!!!One of  my favorite parts of this time of year is giving gifts!!! I love to give prezzies!! I love to wrap them and make them look just as pretty as what is inside.  I will tell you though that the Best part of this time of year to me, is the peacefulness there seems to be over the earth on Christmas Eve!  all the hustle and bustle of the season seems to cease at a certain moment right before midnight....it is the most magical moment.  I know I am not the only one who feels this way.  Isn't is magical? Oh it is indeed!

Listening to Christmas music and working on my Christmas projects....need to get back to that now.
I will be back here very soon!

Much Love,
♥♥♥
Milady Leela

No comments:

Post a Comment